Bermuda: Senior Trust Officers, 6-10 PQE
Our client, a pre-eminent global banking group, is seeking dynamic individuals to assume responsibility for relationship management and administration of a complex portfolio of private trusts, companies and private accounts within their Bermuda-based client administration team. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of the team and deputising for the fiduciary director as required.
- Administering a complex portfolio of accounts in accordance with the terms of the trust instrument and company bye-laws, trust and company law and internal policies and procedures, and consistent with the needs of principals and beneficiaries
- Managing the day-to-day activity of team members providing advice, guidance and support to administrators in handling of accounts; training in systems, procedures and on technical issues; and advice and direction on banking and investment issues and procedures
- Managing and monitoring team profitability, productivity and morale; completing periodic performance appraisals of team members; assuring their training and career development
- Participating in the relationship management and business development programmes as required
- A bachelor's degree and/or a professional designation (LLB; CFA; CA; STEP membership) or equivalent relevant experience
- At least eight years' professional experience in the management of trusts and companies
- Extensive knowledge and experience of trust administration and the fiduciary role
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a high standard of oral and written communication
A very competitive low-tax salary and compensation package is on offer.