Ireland: Financial Accountant, Associate Level
Excellent new role with a Global Investment Bank for an experienced Financial Accountant Our client is a leading US investment banking and securities trading specialist firm.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to work in the finance group based in Dublin. The finance and accounts group is a team of 10 people responsible for all financial and management accounts and regulatory reporting.
The role will include full responsibility for production of financial and management accounts for the bank in Ireland. The individual will also be responsible for the business unit control function for Dublin, and for managing a team of people.
They are ideally looking for:
- Fully qualified CA
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in financial services or investment banking background required
- Extensive experience of IFRS/US GAAP
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Very hands on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with an enthusiastic attitude and can work successfully within a group as well as on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and liaise with various tiers or management and departments locally and internationally.