Italy: Financial Analyst
Our client is a blue-chip company based in Turin looking to bring on board talented financial analysts. Reporting to the Product Cost Controller, the ideal candidate will be able to assume the following activities:
- Product line reporting for monthly forecast and Budget financial reporting consolidation, analysis and validation process
- Business Plan support to European Product Cost Controller
- Price calculation for outside customer quotations
- Support ad hoc strategic studies
- Ensure adherence to revenue and cost targets, highlighting risks of non target compliance.
- Maintenance of Actual / Forecast / Budget reporting and consolidation database.
- Preparation of financial reports and analysis.
You will ideally possess:
- a degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Management Engineering
- 2-3 years of financial controlling & reporting, budget & business plan preparation experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills; Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills, knowledge of financial reporting consolidation software and other database handling software (Access, pivot table, etc.).
- Experience in product cost estimates and analysis, investments estimates, analysis and planning are preferred Your experience will have been gained from a blue chip multinational company or financial institution.