New York: Structured Credit Valuation, Analyst/AVP Level
A top tier NY Investment Banking firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Credit analyst to work for the Structured Credit Valuation team.
The group analyzes the valuation of the firms corporate credit portfolio, consisting of bonds, loans, credit derivatives and structured credit transactions.
- Candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business
- strong Analytic/Quantitative skills
- an in depth knowledge of corporate bonds, loans, single name and index credit default swaps
- Candidates will be expected to have 3+ yrs of experience with Convertible Bonds and Structured Products
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required