Singapore: Product Controllers, Investment Banking, Associate/ AVP/ VP Level
This is a top global investment bank with significant opportunities across Asia Pacific. Due to continued business expansion there is now exciting opportunities within its Product Control function.
There are many opportunities available of all levels within Product Control dealing with products such as interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives, exotics, treasury and fund linked products.
You will be responsible for:
- the daily P&L
- analysis of profit and loss according to market moves
- new trades and other influences
- you will be providing risk management, regulatory reporting and operations support
- where appropriate you will assist in valuation issues and substantiate pricing relative to market levels
- You will be degree qualified with minimum 3 years experience within an accounting role
- Good strong technical knowledge of investment products is desirable but other areas such as middle office, fund accounting, corporate or consumer banking can be acceptable
- You must work well under pressure and be a team player